20 May 2010

Here We Go Again...

No longer gearing up for deployment season...its upon us. The boys are realizing it's here and they are NONE too happy about it. A couple days from now everything will hopefully be settled down and we'll be back into the routine of things while we're in deployment mode. We'll get it all down pat and then Bubble will come home!

I'm lucky to have some pretty amazing friends out here...I can honestly say that some of them are like my family. We do everything together and the next couple months will prove that. I'm glad that I have the rocks out here that I so desperately need sometimes, even though I like to think I'm fiercely independent, I know deep down I'm more of a people dependent person - it helps time go by MUCH faster if you are with someone almost everyday.

I'm thankful for all my bloggies too - keeping up with your lives reminds me that I'm not the only military spouse out there going through this same stuff - and while I may not comment all the time (having two 1 year olds takes a lot of work!) I do read everyday, so dont think that you're out there alone :)


right now...I need to take my little behind up to bed and sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I feel your pain. Sometimes I think preparing for the deployment is just as painful as the actual deployment. Hope everything will start settling down soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete