19 March 2010

Packing, Always Packing

Oh, how I was spoiled by the Navy packing us from Connecticut to Hawaii...now we're doing a "DIY" move to our new house here on the island, and boy...even with 26 days to move, I dont think its all gonna get packed in enough time. But I'm looking at the upside!

We're going to be moving to Ford Island, which is behind a gate...with a guard and a gun! I'm pretty excited that I'll just feel safe again, that I dont mind the stress of moving so much.

My friend also has has some bad luck in the house department...someone was drunk driving on St. Patty's day and hit their house! There is a huge hole in the house and it shifted the bathroom itself about 2 inches into the house. Needless to say, they are moving as well...on housings dollar.

The craziness continues...promise more blogging will happen...might just be after April 15!! Our internet gets shut off at this house tomorrow - so will be trying to update from the good ole iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment