06 March 2010

Remember All The Things We Wanted...

Another day...another dollar? Only I dont really earn dollars...I earn smiles. And I love the mounds of smiles I get everyday! I wish that I could go back to school and do what I want to do...but I dont see that REALLY happening until much later in my life. And really, I'm okay with it, I enjoy staying at home with the boys while Bubble goes and does the military thing...if anything, the boys need that constant person in their life. I guess thats kinda how I've justified things...never thought I would be a stay at home mom. If you would have asked me 4 years ago when I was finishing my freshman year at Bellarmine and trying to figure out just what I wanted to do and settle into a routine of school. I'm not knocking it...being a stay at home mom rocks.

End rant...I guess thats what this is - sounds more like I'm complaining or something...

but now...i'm going out with my girls bc there is one husband here and he offered to watch the babies while they were all sleeping. YAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment