11 January 2010

Orange Jello

For some reason, I've been on a Jello kick. You would think after two days in May (that brought us our beautiful baby boys) where Jello was all I was allowed to eat, that I wouldnt want to see or taste Jello for a very long time. But alas, orange Jello is what I'm snacking on today - tomorrow - and probably the next day too.

It's a duty day, and I am trying everything in my power to keep myself entertained in order to keep putting off doing the housework that needs to be done...not that it's a lot of necessary stuff. I firmly believe in me time while the twins are sleeping or actually entertaining themselves and NOT fighting. (who knew at 7 months there would be actual fights...) Both happen pretty rarely, so when I have a moment of peace during the day, the last thing I want to do is stress over everything else. Plus, I work better at night - so after the little dudes head to bed then I'll finish up the must-dos...sounds like a plan to me. Bubble doesnt always think so...but if there are dishes in the sink, they will wait till after dinner to go in the dishwasher!!!

Ah, I hear the sweet babbling of happy babies talking to each other across their room, so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment