14 February 2010

Valentine!!

I'm so lucky, this year I have THREE valentines! I knew that we were gonna have boys this time last year, but they are in the flesh now and are so cute! I went to get them up this morning and Big W was in his crib standing and dancing! J-Man just was laughing at him from his crib...those two are probably the best thing that has ever happened to me - they can brighten up your day with just a smile!!

Bubble is still here, so yay!! We get to celebrate together...not that we're doing anything. We're cleaning the house and then hanging out with some friends later on today. Bubble better get the TV in our room hung on the wall too! yeah!

1 comment:

  1. We didn't do anything either, but it was nice having him around :)

    Glad you had a great day

    ReplyDelete